Les collectivités territoriales face aux enjeux des données personnelles.
Why invest in personal data ?
● A growing concern for the French
● Crisis of confidence and informational asymmetry: a model under fire ?
● Self Data: re‐establishing the balance of power between individuals and organizations on a more egalitarian basis
Returning personal data use to individuals
● The MesInfos project
● A look at the key project steps
● Lyon Métropole: a municipality and a territory committed to open data access and to the use of personal data
● What has been learned from the MesInfos pilot
A territorial municipality faced with self data challenge
● The technical challenge: guarantee personal data security
● The legal challenge: be exemplary in implementing the GDPR
● The cultural challenge: promote empowerment and digital inclusion
● The economic development challenge: make Self Data serve the Smart City
● The political challenge: affirm the role of trusted third party and politicize the debate on Self Data
An outside view :
The Pluralism of Personal Data Policies, Antoine Courmont